Every child should be given the opportunity to live life and follow dreams — Cody Dieruf
Mission Statement: The Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation for Cystic Fibrosis is uniting communities and families living with Cystic Fibrosis by raising awareness, providing emotional and financial assistance, encouraging health management, and inspiring life experiences. We serve Gallatin, Madison, Carbon, Park, Sweetgrass, and Broadwater counties in Montana.
Bringing families together.
- 7 year old Reece loves to dance!7 year old Reece is such a Gem! She has cystic fibrosis, but it won’t stop her. Reece says she “lives to dance”. [ click title to read more…]
- CBDF is now Hiring- Executive Director PositionExecutive Director, Job Description Job Title: Executive Director Status: Full-time, 40 hours per week Reports to: CDBF Board of Directors [ click title to read more…]
- We Walk TogetherThe Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation is gearing up for it’s 3rd annual “We Walk Together” Mother’s Retreat for moms of cystic [ click title to read more…]
- Meet DallasWe are so proud of 9 year old Dallas. She loves to attend Camp Equinox in the summer. Dallas says that singing, dancing, art, and [ click title to read more…]
- Meet Taralynn Horton – Mother of the Month for JuneMeet our Mother of the Month for June – Meet Taralynn Horton and her family. Tara says, At three months our oldest son was diagnosed with [ click title to read more…]